As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete floors carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Concrete Finisher you will be tasked with placing and finishing concrete to meet strict FF/FL finishing tolerances for commercial and industrial applications. This includes familiarity with all the tools, laserscreed, forming, reinforcement, proper curing, placing, troweling, and finishing techniques.
- Knowledge of slump, concrete testing, additives, curing procedures, weather conditions, and their effect on job conditions and finishing procedures
- Knowledge of different finishing procedures such as floating with pans, combos, trowel blades and being able to read the concrete to decide which machine to put on the floor and when
- Set and check forms to verify proper construction
- Hand rod and straightedge concrete to proper elevation
- Bullfloat, checkrod, float, broom and trowel concrete for final finish
- Have at least 3 years of experience placing and finishing concrete
- Carry own tools including toolbelt, floats, trowels, edgers, bucket, sledge hammer, etc
- Must be very familiar with riding trowel machines and the techniques of finishing a flat floor
- Control mixer trucks, pace, and correct concrete quantities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Very good hourly pay
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverage