As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete floors carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Concrete Foreman you will be organizing and supervising a crew to install footings, walls, prep slabs, and site concrete for a commercial or industrial structure. Serving as liaison between the project management team and our field crews, this position includes complete ownership of the quality and production of our foundations, walls, floors and site concrete.
- Overseeing the execution of the work, including quality and production, ensuring that the crew works to job specifications and follows the plans.
- Communicates with Field Staff and Operations Team to go over full details of project cost, manpower, equipment, and scheduling
- Reporting time, quantities, and all site paperwork into the computer and turned in to the office
- Ensure the safety of crew members by following OSHA and safety guidelines
- Have at least 3 years of experience supervising crews
- Ability to organize all equipment, materials, and tools and forecast future requirements
- Ability to read, interpret, and troubleshoot drawings
- Ability to calculate stone, concrete, and material quantities
- Ability to understand and perform job layout for footings, walls, and slabs
- Good oral and written communication skills both in-house and with our customers
- Competitive annual base salary, vehicle allowance/company vehicle, and gas card
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverages