As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete projects carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Project Engineer you will collaborate closely with our Trades and Project Management Team as well as support the Field and Operations Team. This includes ownership of field administration, document/invoice control and new employee orientation.
- Project documentation organization and retention
- Ownership of cost control logs for projects, timesheets, daily schedule, material tickets, corporate card receipts and additional office documentation.
- Attend weekly job meetings and facilitate coordination in the field
- Initiate and follow up with OUPS (Ohio Utilities Protection Services) process
- Controls invoice and coding of contracts
- Creation and maintenance of Project Manager and Foreman Binders
- Conduct New Hire orientation
- Upkeep and ordering of all necessary Office materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently and multitask to meet deadlines
- Desire to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced but inclusive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive annual base salary
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverages