As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial projects carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Form Carpenter you will be tasked with utilizing blueprints to determine proper dimensions, shapes, and designs of form structures. The form carpenter uses precise measurements to cut and assemble 2x material, plywood or steel/aluminum modular panels to the necessary size required to form footings, walls, or slab edges.
- Construct, erect, install concrete forms
- Measure and mark lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, or marking gauge
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level
- Able to install blockouts, embedded angles, plates, bolts, and other anchors to formwork
- Understand, interpret, and troubleshoot blueprints, sketches, or building plans
- Have at least 3 years of experience placing and stripping forms
- Carry own tools including toolbelt, hammer, chalk line, nails, square, level, etc
- Must be very familiar with concrete forming systems
- Control mixer trucks, pace, and correct concrete quantities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Very good hourly pay
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverage