As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete projects carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Material and Equipment Delivery Driver you will be driving a company vehicle to deliver tools, building materials, and equipment from our shop or the supply house to the job site.
- Load and secure tools, building materials, or equipment onto the delivery vehicle
- Delivers orders to site and unloads material/equipment safely and accurately with coordination from the project foreman.
- Verify order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts, mileage, and location.
- Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- CDL License or the ability to obtain
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmissions
- Experience in operating forklifts, skidsteers, and mini excavators
- Be able to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis as well as other physical tasks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings
- Health Benefit Coverage