As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete floors carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Place and Finish Foreman you will be organizing and supervising a pour crew to meet strict FF/FL finishing tolerances. Serving as liaison between the project management team and our finishing crews, this position includes complete ownership of the quality and production of our floors and site concrete.
- Supervising the pour crew
- Communicates with Field Staff and Operations Team to go over full details of project cost, manpower, equipment, and scheduling
- Ensure quality control of all concrete being poured including manipulation of the mix design, when needed
- Ensure the safety of crew members by following OSHA and safety guidelines
- Have at least 5 years of experience supervising crews that pour large flat floors
- Must be very familiar with riding trowel machines and the techniques of finishing a flat floor
- Ability to organize all equipment and manpower
- Control mixer trucks, pace, and correct concrete quantities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Competitive annual base salary, vehicle allowance/company vehicle, and gas card
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverage