As one of the fastest growing commercial concrete construction companies in the state of Ohio we are looking for high-caliber, career oriented individuals to join our team. Our company specializes in high-end commercial and industrial concrete projects carrying a strong base of loyal customers as well as seeking new business to service.
As a Project Manager you will collaborate closely with our Trades and the Operations Team as well as manage the budget, schedule, drive construction progress, and coordinate with suppliers, subcontractors, and our customers. Serving as client liaison, this position includes complete ownership of projects’ reporting, presenting, and management of site teams.
- Communicates with Field Staff and Operations Team to go over full details of project cost, manpower, equipment, and scheduling
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project issues
- Attain thorough and complete understanding of all Contract Documents
- Procure all subcontractors and materials
- Daily and weekly jobsite visits to ensure quality and jobs are progressing towards the common goal
- Maintain scheduling, change order, submittal, and RFI logs, and job cost
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently and multitask to meet deadlines
- Desire to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced but inclusive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive annual base salary, vehicle allowance/company vehicle, and gas card
- Financial Benefits including 401k retirement savings and paid vacation
- Health Benefit Coverage
|Job Category||Project Manager|